define and understand your audiencedetermine the most effective channel strategycreate the message that you will be conveying to your audience.
With a well structured strategy, social media can be a powerful tool in building your brand and generating sales or conversions.
Here are some key considerations when building your strategy:
- Develop an online brand persona that is properly aligned with your goals
- Ensures voice and messaging congruency as part of an integrated marketing strategy
|Ensures voice and messaging congruency as part of an integrated marketing strategy|
- Identify the benefits and best practice of each of
- Know why and how to use each of the social media channels best utilized for your business
|Know why and how to use each of the social media channels best utilized for your business|
- Define a content strategy by channel
- Identifies how to best leverage promotions and events
- Understand which channel(s) are most effective based on nature of content and how to maximize outreach
|Understand which channel(s) are most effective based on nature of content and how to maximize outreach|
- Outline best times to reach your target audience by medium, and when to avoid making posts
- Maximise the perceived value of your engagement and content efforts
|Maximise the perceived value of your engagement and content efforts|
|Monitoring and Tracking|
- Identify the best tools upon which to define success
- Clearly defines how to measure success by channel for measureable ROI
|Clearly defines how to measure success by channel for measureable ROI|
Interested in knowing more? Do you still have questions?
Email Deanna Dobson at