For this Success Story, we look at IA's work with Monkey Knife Fight, a unique DFS website in the US. Here's an outline of this report and be sure to download the full report below!
- Monkey Knife Fight (MKF) is a U.S daily fantasy sports website, that was recently acquired by Bally’s Corporation, a gaming company based in Providence, Rhode Island.
- Monkey Knife Fight offers a unique, fun and engaging style of mobile sports gaming that levels the playing field for the average fantasy sports player.
- MKF makes it easier for users to play, as they don’t need to spend hours analyzing salary caps and lineups. Users simply pick the sporting event they plan to enjoy, then from a variety of fun fantasy contests like More or Less or Rapid Fire.
- Through a partnership with Income Access, build out an affiliate network to increase brand awareness and connect with new users.
- As MKF has an innovative product, educate both affiliates and users on the advantages of its daily fantasy sports app.
- Connect with affiliates in new ways by offering different affiliate commission schemes.
- Penetrate the US daily fantasy community, which is relatively close-knit in nature, by offering an engaging and alternative product.
Steps to Take
- Together with Income Access, build out an affiliate network to promote MKF’s unique product.
- Educate the market to get them to understand the brand and become advocates for the product, so that their players, in turn would understand how to play.
- In addition to putting out an offering that pivots from a traditional DFS, offer different affiliate commission schemes.
For the entire report, click on the link below: