The WSOP.com’s shared liquidity software has officially launched, and to celebrate they have put together an exciting tournament series. This shared liquidity pools together players from all US states offering online poker, into one unified digital poker platform.Players will now have access to a wider variety of cash games and tournaments, both with larger prize pools. Going forward, New Jersey players will also have the opportunity to play for WSOP gold bracelets right from the comfort of their own homes.
To celebrate this momentous occasion in the US online poker world, WSOP.com has kicked off the Million-Dollar Coast-to-Coast Classic Tournament Series to whet players’ appetites before the World Series of Poker tournament officially gets underway on May 29th in Vegas.
Shared Liquidity Software
By combining players from New Jersey, Nevada and Delaware, customers in all three states get the chance to play against each other for the very first time, allowing for better game selection, larger prize pools, wider time zone coverage, and expanded tournament offerings.WSOP.com uses GeoComply and their dynamic geolocation technology for compliance across the tri-state pool. This will ensure that all play remains limited to those inside the states of Delaware, Nevada and New Jersey only.
About the WSOP Coast-to-Coast ClassicThe Million-Dollar Coast-to-Coast Classic Tournament Series will consist of 32 different tournaments from now until May 20th, with buy-ins ranging from $11 to up to $1,000. Each tournament will have guaranteed prize pools of $10,000 all the way up to $200,001. There will be three tournaments held per day, except on Sunday May 20th, which will have four.
The Coast-to-Coast Classic will feature more than $1,000,000 in guaranteed prize pools, including a US regulated online poker cash record of a $200,001 guarantee for the Main Event this Sunday, May 20th.
As an added incentive, any participant that plays in three Coast-to-Coast Classic events, will receive a freeroll ticket into a 20-seat guarantee satellite for the $365 Online WSOP gold bracelet event, in the 2018 WSOP summer schedule.
WSOP TournamentsPlayers of WSOP.com will have plenty to get excited about this summer with the various tournaments and guarantees that will be offered, including:
- $15,000,000 worth of guarantees – During the months of May to September, for WSOP.com’s biggest summer ever.
- $100,000 Sunday Tournaments – With a $320 buy-in, this will be the largest weekly online poker tournament guarantee in the US, giving players a weekly go-to event to participate in.
- $250,000 Sunday Guarantees – Sunday features a wide variety of tournaments that combine to guarantee $250,000.
- Daily minimum $10,000 Guarantees – Each evening a poker tournament will be offered featuring a prize pool of at least $10,000 guaranteed, with some going as high as $25,000 and even one $50,000 guarantee each month.
- Daily Freerolls into the $100,000 Weekly – Daily freerolls to win a seat in the weekly Sunday $100,000 guarantee.
- Online Bracelet Freerolls – Until May 14th, players can enter the daily freeroll to win a seat into WSOP Event #10.
- 24/7 WSOP Satellites – From now to July 13th, players can win their way to the live WSOP in Las Vegas by participating in the various satellite offerings.
- Blast Poker for All – Nevada and Delaware players get the ultimate Sit & Go experience, with the opportunity to play for a prize pool of up to 10,000 times their original buy-in. Details here.
Big News for New Jersey PlayersFor the first time ever, poker players from the state of New Jersey will be able to enter the official online WSOP gold bracelet events! Previously, these events were only available to those coming from Nevada, so this is really exciting news for all players! Below is the official online WSOP gold bracelet event schedule:
- Sunday, June 3rd– $365 No-Limit Hold’em (Event #10)
- Friday, June 22nd– $565 6-Handed Pot-Limit Omaha (Event #47)
- Friday, June 29th – $1,000 No-Limit Hold’em (Event #61)
- Saturday, June 30th– $3,200 High Roller No-Limit Hold’em (Event #63)
All events take place at 3:30pm PDT and allow for unlimited re-entries, giving players an excellent opportunity to win big!
New and Improved WSOP Loyalty ProgramTo complement all of the positive changes they have in store, WSOP.com has improved its loyalty program to provide players from Nevada and New Jersey with the opportunity to be part of the same club. Their new and improved loyalty club will be dubbed “Poker Rewards” and will allow players to achieve up to 32% rakeback based on their game play. An overview of the new “Poker Rewards” is as follows, and is based on monthly Action Player Points (APP):
- Player – 0 to 199 APP’s ($0 to $99 in rake) = 0% rakeback
- Bronze – 200 to 749 APP’s ($100 to $324 in rake) = 8% rakeback
- Silver – 750 to 1,499 APP’s ($325 to $749 in rake) = 20% rakeback
- Elite – 1,500 to 19,999 APP’s ($750 to $9,999 in rake) = 25% rakeback
- Champion’s Club (Annual) – 20,000+ APP’s ($10,000+ in rake) = 32% rakeback