Are your brands effectively reaching their full potential in the US market? Join our CEO Nicky Senyard (right) in a two-part webinar series to discuss how you can capitalize on current trends in gaming in America.Looking beyond real-money iGaming, Nicky will talk about the scope for alternative gaming opportunities in today’s digital world. She’ll look at social casino gaming as well as daily fantasy sports and online horse-racing wagering. Hosted in partnership with iGaming Business and iGaming North America, the webinar series consists of two one-hour webinars and will take place at 11am EST (4 pm GMT) on April 7th and April 9th.
Webinar #1Seizing the Opportunities of the US Gaming Market: Offering a Digital Social Casino ExperienceTuesday April 7th at 11 am EST (4 pm GMT)Real-money iGaming is a reality in New Jersey, Nevada and Delaware. Although California and Pennsylvania are currently considering regulating online gaming, it looks like it will take time for these and other markets to go live.
Social gaming offers land-based casinos and iGaming operators an alternative to real-money iGaming that will also help them prepare for regulation at a state level. In part one of the webinar series, Nicky will discuss how you can both develop and then market your social gaming brand.Key topics include:
- Social gaming brands: an opportunity to enter US gaming markets now and prepare for tomorrow
- How-to’s on developing and marketing your own social gaming brands
- Tips for integrating your digital marketing channels with your traditional channels
- Thorough explanation of maximizing acquisition for your social gaming brands
Webinar #2Seizing the Opportunities of the US Gaming Market: Daily Fantasy Sports & Online Horse-Racing WageringThursday April 9th at 11 am EST (4 pm GMT)As the regulation of for real-money iGaming in the US proceeds, social gaming isn’t the only alternative opportunity available to operators. Daily fantasy sports and online horse-racing wagering are other verticals that operators can use to position themselves for the present and future of American gaming.
Learn about diversifying your revenue streams and preparing for the future by venturing into the world of daily fantasy sports and online horse-racing wagering. Beyond developing your brands for both verticals, you’ll discover how to develop an integrated marketing strategy to optimize your acquisitionKey topics include:
- Discussion on the alternative US gaming opportunities of daily fantasy sports and online horse-racing wagering
- Tips on how you can develop a brand in both verticals to reap their long- and short-term benefits
- How you can integrate your modern digital marketing channels with traditional above-the-line channels
- How you can use mobile as an acquisition tool for your daily fantasy sports and online horse-racing wagering brands
Register today!Register for one or both parts of the free webinar series today to gain valuable insight about these three alternative gaming opportunities so that you can stay ahead of your competition in the US market.
The webinars will be structured as interview-style Q&As to provide you with as much information as possible within a 40-minute timeframe. The remaining 20 minutes will be used for you to ask Nicky follow-up questions You can also participate in the conversation and submit your questions and comments on Twitter by following #IAwebinars. Learn about the latest iGaming trends by following Income Access on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn.