IA have partnered with Sky Racing World for over a decade with great achievements, which we cover in our latest Success Stories. Here's an outline of the report, which can be downloaded in full below.
- A subsidiary of Tabcorp, Australia’s biggest wagering and entertainment company, Sky Racing World partners with the best in wagering and horse racing to bring top quality live streaming and advanced-deposit wagering on International horse racing.
- Sky Racing World holds mostly exclusive rights to market and distribute live horse racing from Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, South Korea, Japan and Singapore to territories in the America and Caribbean. The simulcast offerings have also recently expanded to include Australian Harness racing and Australian Greyhound racing.
- They remain the leading digital source for premium tipping content from the Southern Hemisphere’s leading race markets and live video broadcasts.
- SRW promotes major international races throughout the Americas, in collaboration with premier digital platforms to provide ideal betting opportunities to North American handicappers.
- Grow the subscriber list for SRW’s Newsletter, provide more timely updates, and increase the overall reach of SRW through newsletter marketing.
- Continue to attract new followers to SRW through both paid and organic social media campaigns.
- Further the momentum from the launch of the Sky Racing World live racing app, SRW Live, by focusing on increasing app visibility and downloads.
- Strengthen the community of users in newly entered and emerging markets, like South Korea and Japan, along with new verticals like Greyhound racing.
Steps to Take
- Partner with the IA marketing team to provide newsletter management, optimize the performance of each newsletter sent, and continue to grow the subscriber list.
- Collaborate with the IA marketing team to execute social media campaigns and run user acquisition ads.
- Continue to promote the SRW Live app and its exciting features to horse racing enthusiasts.
The entire report can be dowloaded below: