Affiliate marketing has been present in the iGaming industry for over a decade and it is still an important acquisition tool for gaming brands. Yet much has changed since the first affiliate placed a banner on their site. With the constant addition of new technologies, new marketing channels and even new verticals, the iGaming world is ever-changing.
To help you get acquainted with the current state of affiliate marketing in the iGaming industry and how it fits in with your other marketing channels, we’ve put together this SlideShare.
Click-through to discover:
- How affiliate marketing benefits your business
- What types of affiliates you can work with
- What tools you need to manage your affiliate programme
- How affiliate marketing and other marketing channels work together
- How to monitor your results
Does your affiliate programme need a boost?
Now that you are up-to-date with the current state of affiliate marketing, it is time to check if your programme is too. This is also a great time to ensure your affiliate strategy is in line with your other marketing channels. When all channels are aligned, your business can leverage some great synergies to create a clear and consistent message.
Here are a few questions to consider:
- Are you working with the right type of affiliates? Are they contributing to your brand image?
- Is your programme performing optimally? Are you looking at the right statistics?
- Is your affiliate channel in line with your overall marketing strategy? Is it working in conjunction with your other marketing channels, such as SEO, PPC and media buys?
Need help answering these questions? Write to our team for an audit of your current marketing plan.