It’s been a busy month for PKR as they’ve recently rolled out a new release of their software, which includes multi-table and mini views, as well automatic tiling. Their latest freeroll offer to new players will also qualify them for a chance to win a $4,500 trip to Las Vegas! Full details below:
PKR 3.30 Software UpdateLet your players know that they can now discover new features which make playing poker – and up to 9 tables simultaneously – even easier at PKR.
The new software update includes a simpler 2D table view for players who want to focus on essential game info, plus other small but important features. Automatic tiling/cascading windowsThis is a new feature available in the options (off by default) that makes it easier to play several tables and means the player doesn’t have to re-tile (or re-cascade) tables every time a new table opens or another is closed, as it will automatically use the screen space available in the most efficient way.
This includes changes to layout of having multiple game windows open at once:
- ‘Keep Poker games tiled’ added to Poker settings
- ‘Keep poker games cascaded’ added to poker settings
- Both options work in unison so only one can be selected
- The Mini View activates automatically when the window size is reduced to the relevant size. This feature can be turned off in the Options.
- Larger community cards
- New chat panel (adapted from mobile) – this uses the same area as the bet slider so is shown when the bet slider isn’t available to make better use of space
- Improved visibility of dealer button
- Less detailed versions of the backgrounds implemented
Tournament Info in their own windowsPreviously the tournament information screen could only be viewed over the main lobby screen or by covering the relevant game table. Now they open in their own window so can be used without covering anything else.The Action is easier to followPKR has colour coding for players who have already acted in the hand (green for call, orange for all-in – this already existed) but there was no colour for players who had not yet acted so it they were more difficult to quickly identify as still being in the hand. These player panels are now coloured to distinguish them more easily from players who have folded.
$10,000 Vegas Experience GiveawayNew players who make their first deposit between April 1st and May 10th will obtain entry to PKR’s $10,000 Vegas Experience freeroll on May 10 at 18:30 GMT with one $4,500 PKR Vegas Experience package and 129 satellite tickets worth $5,500 up for grabs!
The $4,500 package includes:
- $1,000 entry to WSOP Event #30 No Limit Hold’em (14 June)
- Luxury suite for 6 nights at the Palazzo Hotel (11-17 June)
- $1,500 travel & spending money
- Access to VIP events
- 20% King of Qualifiers last longer bonus eligibility
- See the Terms and Conditions for this offer.
Note: Tablet & phone users must register for the freeroll on a desktop computer before playing on a mobile device