For the start of the 2017/18 Bundesliga season, Bet3000’s the new feature will help affiliates earn even more than before. Cash Out, which allows players to settle their bets before the game has ended, is a highly popular option with customers.
To make this even more lucrative, Bet3000 will also be offering affiliates an additional €10 CPA for each new German player referred in August, to anyone who sends the link to their article promoting the new feature to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are some key points explaining why Bet3000’s Cash Out is better than what other providers offer:
Why is the Bet3000 Cash Out better than the competition?
- Bet3000 is one of the few operators to offer its customers a partial cash out. As long as the option is available on a bet, the customer always has the possibility to partially cash out on it. This means the player is able to determine how to divide the risk and provisional profit. This is very popular because it gives players the ability to cash out part of their bet, but still have a chance for further winnings.
Bet3000 is in the process of developing the feature further, with the goal of eventually offering players the opportunity to cash out on all types of bets (including system- and multiway bets) – regardless of the sport. Even on bets that are not offered as live bets, a cash out can still be made up until the beginning of the event. As for odds, Bet3000’s margins on cash outs are better than the competition. Bet3000 deducts less than other bookies for cash outs before the start of the game. When it comes live cash outs, there is no valid comparison possible.
When is the Cash Out option not offered at Bet3000?
- Cashing out will always be offered, as long as the markets are still offered on the betting slip.
Bet3000 Cash Out limits, calculations, and representations
- There is no maximum cash out limit. The minimum amount to cash out is €1.
- Cash outs are calculated only on the actual amount of the bet. Taxes are not included.
- The cash out amount can still change when the period to place the bet is closed or if the value fluctuates too much during a live countdown. In these cases, the cash out will be rejected.
The amazing new Cash Out option is the latest addition to Bet3000’s highly-attractive online offer, which includes a €150 welcome bonus and live streaming. The brand is very well-established in both Germany and Austria, and owns a considerable market share.
To promote Bet3000’s feature, new dedicated banners with star German comedian Matze Knop are available on Bet3000’s affiliate platform. If you aren’t a member of the affiliate programme yet, sign up now!