As 2018 nears its close, the iGaming industry will begin to more fully assess what has been an eventful year with regards to regulation, advertising standards and emerging markets. On this latter point, the US market has experienced an especially robust rate of growth through the emergence of state iLotteries and the repeal of PASPA.
Each of these developments also expands the potential of affiliates that operate within the US as well as those on a more global scale. It’s with that potential in mind that our Marketing Director Erica Anderson is chairing an upcoming webinar titled 'The Expanding Frontier: Affiliate Marketing & the Evolution of the American iGaming & iLottery Space'. The panel discussion will delve into the experience of affiliates working in regulated states and what a path towards sustained growth might look like.Hosted by EGR Global,the webinar will take place on Thursday 15th November at 4:00pm GMT (11:00am EDT /8:00am PDT) and will include insights from leading voices that represent an array of stakeholder positions. The 45-minute panel discussion will be followed by a 15-minute Q&A period.
Joining Erica in the webinar will be the following confirmed panelists:
- Adam Small, CEO, USBets
- Becky Kingman-Gros, COO, Casino Connection
- Christopher Capra, former VP Online & Internet Marketing, Tropicana Entertainment
- Merv Huber-Calvo, Director of Growth Marketing, Scientific Games
- Michael Daly, General Manager US, Catena Media
To register for this FREE webinar, visit the EGR Global website by clicking here.
Webinar discussion topics will include:
- The experience of affiliates working in the New Jersey and Nevada iGaming markets
- The progress and challenges for the new state iLottery affiliate space
- How the affiliate space will be affected by PASPA’s repeal and the forthcoming launch of Pennsylvania’s iGaming market
- How the affiliate channel will evolve over the short, medium and long term
Once again, if you are interested in attending this webinar on 15th November, please register today. In the event of a scheduling conflict, we will also be developing a presentation of key takeaways from the event for you to enjoy at a later date.